NEET UG 2022 -Testimonials



PARAMAGIRI,NEET UG SPEED Topper
Tirunelveli Medical College
I am doing my MBBS first year in tirunelveli medical college,
I like to thank speed medical village Kanchipuram campus and speed team beacuse they have helped me a lot for my neet ug preparation. i was in speed Kanchipuram campus for one year Residential course, weekly we will have six days of classes and 12 to 13 hours of Preparation per day. Daily I solve 50 MCQ's in speed daily test, and continues classes for 10 months. Daily test practice is the secret of my success, that Practice is there only in speed. So I recommend my juniors to join speed Medical Village, Kanchipuram.


SHARON CHELSEA,NEET UG SPEED Topper
Madras Medical College

I have got MBBS Seat in Madras Medical College,

I have joined in speed residential campus mangadu, Initially I was in confusion whether to go medicine field or engineering field, But after joining speed institute, due to their guidence and support, I made my decision. I successfully completed my NEET coaching in speed Residential mangadu. Now, i got my seat in madras college. All credits goes to Speed. Regarding Academics, Daily exams, regular classes, Revision classes, grand exams, model exams, study hours and Test and discussion classes Really helped me a lot.I got full faculty support from speed. thank you so much for speed institute.


KATHIR,NEET UG SPEED Topper

KAPV Govt Medical College

I am doing my first year MBBS in KAPV Govt Medical College, Trichy

My sincere thanks to speed medical institute and the speed team for honoring me for a achievement. It was a great journey for me last year. And i had very nice experience in the Speed Residential campus Mangadu.

We use to wake-up 5.30 in the morning will be having the study hours then will be having the daily exams and followed with classes for a hole day and in evening we will have study hour's again up to 9 30 pm . like this we are engaged in Academics by speed team. Speed mangadu is a competitive environment and it helped me a lot achieve this rank. Now i got my MBBS seat in Trichy Govt. Medical college.The environment is a main factor for me because the doctors they will be preparing for PG and super speciality doctors preparing for the SS, in such atmosphere we prepare for UG NEET. Thank you Speed .


GOKULAN,NEET UG SPEED Topper

Indra Gandhi Medical College

I am doing my first year MBBS in Indra gandhi medical college, Pondicherry.
I was a student of Speed medical village Kanchipuram. I completed my Neet UG entrance Preparation course there. It was a nice experience for me, we have the village Orientated campus environment, 24 hours library, computer based class room, individual system each student to makeup the notes and the daily classes and daily test series. all the things was really good over there. we used to stay with doctors,so they are friendly and they used to guide us. Now I got seat of choice and I am doing my MBBS only because of speed. I suggest my juniors to join in speed for their Neet UG course.

 

CONTACT NOW :-

SPEED MEDICAL INSTITUTE
CALL  @ 9840077508

Login https://www.speedmedicalcentre.com / - For further details //

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15DAYS FREE TRIAL | REPEATER BATCH STARTING FROM 15th OCTOBER 2023 | ENROLL/REGISTER NOW FOR NEET UG2024

| INI-SS(REVISION-CLASS) OCT' 2023 -- PRESENTATION BY - | Dr K.Vinayak Senthil ||